NEW WEBSITE & BLOG

NEW WEBSITE & BLOG
Visit me at my new website!

About Elizabeth's Quilts

We all have t-shirts that mean a lot to us. We cherish our T-shirts from our elementary or high school experiences, college, sports, races, charitable events, church organizations, etc. We don't want to throw them away because they remind us of a special time or a special accomplishment in our life.

Let me make you a special keepsake quilt of your favorite t-shirts. You'll love having this custom-made quilt on your bed or hanging on your wall for many years to come! Please continue to scroll down to find examples of t-shirt quilts. (Even older posts).


Memory Quilts: I have made several quilts to help people remember special family members that are not with us anymore. Quilts can be a remarkable way to cherish your loved one through their personal clothes. I have combined golf shirts, button downs, pajamas, hats, jackets, and more to add unique memories to these quilts. These quilts have proven to be a very comforting present.


(Examples as you scroll down).

I am also happy to make a custom-request quilt for baby showers, special events, etc.



Contact me for more information or to place an order:


Elizabeth Beck
678-428-1959

epbeck413@yahoo.com


Check out my NEW Website:

www.elizabethbeckquilts.com









Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Create a collage

No comments:

Post a Comment